.mx (Mexico) Registered Domains List Download / .mx zone file
.mx is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Mexico, which in 2009 was re-opened to new registrations by NIC México. In 2009, the .mx ccTLD will be rolled out in three steps:
During sunrise period from May 1 to July 31, 2009, waiting period, registrants who have already registered any another .MX second-level domain would be able to register their domain for one year
Waiting period from August 1 to August 31, 2009, to set up the domains registered in the Sunrise period, and to resolve domain name disputes
Initial registration period from September 1 to October 31, 2009; in this part the registration will be done with the policy first-come, first served and only for one year with a special set of prices.
Up to August 2009, domain registrations besides .MX, consist of third-level names beneath second-level names which parallel some of the top-level domains:
- .com.mx: Commercial entities (actually unrestricted, like .com)
- .net.mx: Network providers (registration limited to qualifying entities)
- .org.mx: Non-profit organizations (registration limited to qualifying entities)
- .ngo.mx: Non-profit organizations or Civil society organizations (registration NOT limited to qualifying entities)
- .edu.mx: Educational institutions (registration limited to qualifying entities)
- .gob.mx: Federal, State or Municipal Governmental entities only (.gob derives from the Spanish word for government: “Gobierno”)
Currently, second level domains can be registered directly under .mx.
download .mx zone file
Includes:including .mx .com.mx .gob.mx .org.mx .edu.mx .net.mx
More than 387,886 +333 domains included.
.mx domains list
|Release date:||November 5, 2015|
|Last updated:||August 1, 2017|
|Software application type:||Database|