Newly Registered Domains Lists
Domains Index now provides users with compiled lists of newly registered domains for threat monitoring, data enrichment, marketing, and other business needs. Clients can download files to monitor up to 85,000 additions and expirations daily.
Know what new domains spanning generic (gTLDs) and country-code top-level domains (ccTLDs), including .com, .net, .org, .biz, and more just got registered. Our lists also cover new gTLDs such as .top, .loan, .xyz, and .online. Our data comes as .csv files that allows for easy and quick integration into most systems and solutions that already exist.
What You Can Do with a Newly Registered Domains Database
- Security solution developers can integrate the lists into their products to make them effective against threats that can come from newly registered domains.
- Market researchers in search of the latest industry trends can use our lists of newly registered domains to identify popular names that indicate what businesses are planning to do.
- Marketing professionals can keep track of competitors’ newly acquired domains for business expansion or new product or service launches.
- Cybersecurity teams can monitor newly registered domains for malicious connections that have yet to be discovered and reported. That way, their organizations can aim to protect themselves not only from known but also unknown threats.
- Brand protection agents can keep tabs on potential typosquatters and trademark and copyright abusers with the help of newly registered domains.
- Domainers can spot emerging registration trends that can serve as useful guides when they expand their portfolios.
- Security service providers (internal or external) can enrich their security information and event management (SIEM) and other solutions with data from newly registered domains lists to ensure better cyber resilience.
Find Out More About the Newly Registered Domains Service
We can customize our newly-registered domains lists to your needs with tailor-fit packages. Contact us for answers to any questions or pricing details.